The best sports bar in Melbourne
Showing a huge range of sport from Australia and around the world, the Imperial Hotel on Bourke Street is the best place to watch live sport in Melbourne.
We’ve got two giant screens and loads of plasma TVs streaming Foxtel, Imparja and Setanta, which means you’ll never miss a minute of the biggest sporting events throughout the year.
The Imperial Hotel is the best Melbourne sports bar for:
- Live Soccer - EPL, Champions League, FA Cup and A-League.
- Live Rugby - Super 15, Six Nations, Bledisloe Cup and World Cup.
- Live Rugby League - NRL, Super League and State of Origin.
- Live Cricket - Test Matches, Big Bash and One-Day Matches.
- Live Golf - US Masters, US Open, US PGA and British Open.
- Live Tennis - Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open and French Open.
Do you show live American sport at the Imperial?
Yep – we screen all the big sports from the USA, including NFL, NHL and NBA. Get your fix of American Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball and Baseball at the Imperial throughout the week.
Can I watch Liverpool live at the Imperial?
Absolutely! In fact, the Imperial Hotel is the home of the Liverpool FC Supporters Club in Melbourne. Come and join us when the mighty Reds are playing and revel in the special atmosphere created by Liverpool fans.
Live sport? The Imperial has got you covered!
If you’re keen to watch a particular sports event live with a group of friends, feel free to give us a call on (03) 9810 0062 and we’ll look after you.
|02nd Aug||AFL Round 18 Fremantle v GWS||04:30 PM|
|02nd Aug||The Ashes: 3rd Test||08:00 PM|
|03rd Aug||NRL Titans v Eels||07:30 PM|