The perfect pit stop if you’re heading to the ‘Show which must not be named‘ at the Princess Theatre.
The Booths of Imperial’s Rooftop have been transformed to include 6 magical stores:
- The Owlery – Shopping for your owls couldn’t be easier at The Owlery
- Spring St Spell Books – Melbourne’s most comprehensive collection of magical books. From herbology, werewolf autobiographies, spell work, magical cooking & more.
- Impossible Feats of Trickery – Your go-to for wizarding toys, tricky gifts & supernatural sweets
- Bourke St Wands – Makers of Fine Wands since 1901
- Wills & Burke – Ancient Wizarding Artefacts for dark wizards & witches
- WIZPAC Bank – For all your magical banking needs. Beware the dragon!
While you peruse the spectacular stores why not complete the experience with our enchanted potions and bites:
- Liquid Luck; Fireball, vodka, orange & sparkling wine
- True Love Potion; pomegranate liqueur, hippocampus raspberry gin, sparkling wine
- Pumpkin Juice; Fireball, orange juice, pumpkin juice
- Truth Serum; Rosemary infused gin, lavender, lemon juice
- Cursed wings; chilli fried chicken wings, sticky sesame. Beware, 1 is extra hot!
- Imperial pumpkin pasties; house made pumpkin pasties
- Bezeors; Pea & mozzarella arancini
- Gilliweed tacos
- Treacle tart
- Siriusly black ice cream
Book a marvelous booth with your fellow wizards and witches and snack on one of Vertic Alley’s platter options
- Selection of 3 share plates & a cocktail jug – $50
- Selection of 6 share plates & 2 cocktail jugs – $85