We’ve transformed our Rooftop into Melbourne’s very own magical alley. Introducing Vertic Alley!
Vertic Alley is home to 6 magical stores, each taking the place of one of our RT booths. Say hello to;
- The Owlery – Shopping for your owls couldn’t be easier at The Owlery
- Spring St Spell Books – Melbourne’s most comprehensive collection of magical books. From herbology, werewolf autobiographies, spell work, magical cooking & more.
- Impossible Feats of Trickery – Your go-to for wizarding toys, tricky gifts & supernatural sweets
- Bourke St Wands – Makers of Fine Wands since 1901
- Wills & Burke – Ancient Wizarding Artefacts for dark wizards & witches
- WIZPAC Bank – For all your magical banking needs. Beware the dragon!
We take rooftop reservations for groups of 10 or more – any less are more than welcome to join us as a walk-in.
Book a marvelous booth with your fellow wizards and witches and snack on one of Vertic Alley’s platter options
- Selection of 3 share plates & a cocktail jug – $65
- Selection of 6 share plates & 2 cocktail jugs – $95
Bookings must be for 10 people or more, otherwise you are welcome to join us as a walk in.
Australian Venue Co has made every effort to bring customers and theatregoers a relevant and novel experience for pre and post show dining. Please note that Australian Venue Co, Imperial Bourke Street and Vertic Alley are not endorsed by and have no association or affiliation with the Harry Potter & the Cursed Child play, the Harry Potter novels, movies and related intellectual property or their respective rights holders.